Posted: 10/16/2019 3:09AM
Mon to Fri, from 9:30 PM to 5 AM, Oct 7 - 25 (except Oct 14)
[N] Service is suspended in Manhattan
[Q] [R] Trains are rerouted in Manhattan
[W] Service ends early
[N] trains run in two sections:
1. Between Stillwell Av and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr, and via the [R] to/from Court St in Brooklyn
2. Between Queensboro Plaza and Ditmars Blvd in Queens
[Q] and [R] trains are rerouted in both directions as follows:
[Q] trains run between Coney Island-Stillwell Av and DeKalb Av
• Via the [D] between DeKalb Av and 47-50 St (local on 6 Av after 11:30 PM)
• Via the [F] between 47-50 St and Lexington Av/63 St and normal between Lexington Av/63 St and 96 St (2 Av)
[R] trains run between 95 St-Bay Ridge and DeKalb Av
• Via the [D] between DeKalb Av and B'way-Lafayette St
• Via the [M] between B'way-Lafayette St and Queens Plaza and normal between Queens Plaza and Forest Hills-71 Av
After 11:45 PM, [R] trains run between 95 St and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr in Brooklyn, running express between 36 St and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr in both directions.
• In Manhattan, use nearby stations on the 8 Av [A] [C] [E], 7 Av   , 6 Av [D] [F] [Q] [R], and Lexington Av    lines.
• For service between Manhattan and Queensboro Plaza, take the .
• In Brooklyn, for bypassed [R] stations along 4 Av, take the [D] or [N] instead and for Jay St-MetroTech and Court St, take the [N].
Key Transfer Points
• Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr [ad] |    [D] [N] [Q] [R]
• Jay St-MetroTech [ad] | [A] [C] [F] [N]
• Court St/Borough Hall [ad] 2, 3 northbound 4 & 5 |   [N]
• Bleecker St/B'way-Lafayette St [ad] |  local,  [B] [D] [F] [M] [Q]
• Times Sq-42 St/Port Authority |     [A] [C] [E]
• 5 Av/42 St-Bryant Pk |  [D] [F] [M] [Q]
• Queensboro Plaza |  [N]
[ad] This service change affects one or more ADA stations.